I was dealing with this issue from last 2.5 hours. Tried everything even mentioned in this article https://docs.elementor.com/article/576-elementor-widget-panel-not-loading from Elementor. But it didn’t resolve my issue. So, what I tried is that I increase the PHP memory limit by the following way.
- Navigate to WordPress folder from file manager or using FTP
- Go to wp-config.php file
- Navigate to the line “/* That’s all, stop editing! Happy publishing. */”
- after that line, add this piece of code:
define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
- Save the file
- and go to your page and edit it with Elementor now.
- hopefully your problem is resolved.
- if you are still facing any issue, let me know in comment section.